We are still recovering from the fever/sinus infection/cold. All three of us ended up with it last week, and no one is quite over it yet.
Meanwhile, we are trying to make some big decisions concerning my job (or what job I want to take). Also, we are beginning the process of house hunting. We think we may be able to come close to being able to afford a home out here. It may only be a townhome, but it would be better than renting. So, we are starting the whole process. I'm sure it will be a long one with us. We started looking at our current apartment 7 months before we moved.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear that you're starting to feel better. My boys are just starting to really get their appetite back. I'll be praying for you as you look for a job and a home!
Good luck with the house hunt!
Post a Comment