Friday, May 25, 2007

Whoops

So the other day, Hope and I were playing in my closet. I decided it was time to go cut the lettuce and tomato for dinner. So I started heading towards the kitchen figuring she'd follow. She usually does. Well, I guess Blizzard walked by going the other direction so she decided to follow him instead. So, a few minutes later, I was in the kitchen cutting the lettuce and realized she wasn't there. So I went looking for her and found her in our bathroom eating the kitty food. She was putting handfuls of it in her mouth! Whoops!

Not much else new. We went to the park today for a little while. We had fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who needs lettuce and tamato when you have cat food :)

. said...

Oops, looks like she got a little extra protien that day! Atleast she wasn't eating the tainted cat food... imagine explaining that to the ER!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i had the hardest time keeping Jeremy out of the dog's food. I have 2 dogs and they have set feeding times. When he was younger, i would have to pick up the dog's food bowls after they were done and put them up somewhere otherwise would have him playing in the water or eating the food. fun fun!