Here are some examples of things my in-laws did/said that annoyed (there were more, but this is a selection):
1. Pet Hope like she was a cat (or dog)
2. Complained about us turning on lights (yep, I turn on the kitchen light when I walk in the kitchen)
3. Criticized us for trying to teach Hope a few signs
On the other hand, I did get a delicious cheescake out of the deal. It took Mark and I an hour to agree on a flavor, but it was worth it.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I remember the cheesecake. YUM!
I enjoy that they pet her like a cat that made me smile.
Glad your home can get back to normal!
I have a question what do you mean teach Hope a few signs?
I don't like it when other people try to parrent your kids... if you want to teach her to sign, or to eat off the floor, or anything else that is your call, that is one of the perks of being the parents! :0)
I agree with Julie. And i think its great that you are teaching her some signs!
So.... what do you have against a dark house? ;o)
A few signs as in a few words in sign language. It's supposed to help them communicate before they are able to say the words.
How fun is that!! Wanna come Teach Emmalee??
here here julie....let the parents parrent their kids!
Post a Comment