Thursday, April 5, 2007
She did it!
Hope was playing in the sink last night and turned on the water all by herself. It doesn't show up very well in the pictures, but her bib, socks, and between her legs are soaked! The funny thing is like 5 minutes before Mark was like, "You know she's going to turn on the water sometime". So I was like, "That's okay. We'll just laugh and take a picture!" And we did.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
At least you stick to your word LOL. What a fun baby you have!
How Funny! A new way to take a bath!
OK I have been wondering this since your post today. Do you just sit her in the sink for fun? Like she plays there?
We normally go in there to play in front of the mirror. Then the cat comes in and we pet her for a while. And then somehow she always ends up sitting in the sink. But, yes, we have toys in the bathroom that she can play with in there. It works well when I have to potty, too. It makes her happy, so we let her do it for now.
Oh OK could you shower while she was in there or is that unsafe? Because that would be perfect.
Hey whatever works looks like she is having fun.
I was going to ask the same thing Bethany! I discovered the sink trick with Reygann, but our sink was small and it only worked when she was a little baby. I would plop her in while I fixed my hair, it was a good way to keep her away from a curious Kylie! (Who was just under 2)
that's funny..i'll have to try that with my next one
Where oh where is Brooke?
Post a Comment