Brent and Jill with my mom and dad
The wedding went pretty well. Hope said "Mommy" for the first time. Too bad it was during the ceremony. (She used to call me "mom"- she skipped mama completely!) The weather was nice during the actual wedding, although it had rained a pinch earlier in the day so there were a few puddles.
I was a little concerned about Hope that day. She was really mellow before the wedding. She is NOT a mellow child. She runs everywhere and gets into everything. She was being good and staying right with us. At the reception, she perked up and enjoyed running around with all the other kids so I guess everything was fine. Overall, everything went well.
6 comments:
You both (Hope and you ) look so beautiful! You almost outshine the bride! :) Looks like a fun day. I'll have to show my parents the pictures I know they'll be excited to see Brent. Congrats to all of you...oh and I love the picture of your dad walking with Hope!
Beautiful pictures!! Too bad we couldn't meet up for a bit whie you were here.
Everyone IS beautiful! And it is too bad we couldn't get together! Was the wedding at deep river county park? The background looks familiar.
It was a great day. I am sorry I didn't get to stick around so we could have chatted.
Yes, the wedding was at Deep River. It was the first time I had ever been there. It was nice. Unfortunately, it was a quick trip and we didn't have too much time for much! We were saving some of Mark's vacation days in case we ever get to take a real vacation.
your family looks just like i remember them. you were about 2 miles from my house when you guys were at deep river!!! it's a very pretty place there :)
Post a Comment